Thursday 30 November 2006

I want...

I want to paint my picture. I want to paint it now. I don't think I've ever wanted to paint anything this much. But, I have too much work to do, so I'll just take a minute to rant about how much I want to paint.

I miss my art lessons, I miss getting messy with paint or mod rock or ink. Last year had the photography labs. I miss those too. I drew about a million stars on a piece of paper in a lecture today, mostly because I was bored, but also because I miss art.

The painting is going to be awesome, also, by the way. I have to do some more Design for Digital Devices research tonight, I might let myself stop at 8, depends how much I get done, and finish working on the background sketch. But then tomorrow and the weekend's going to be almost completely taken up with HCI... I guess I should do some work.

I miss art.

No comments: