Saturday 2 December 2006

I don't like Saturdays...

These past two weeks I've had to get up stupidly early on a Saturday. I don't have a Saturday job anymore, therefore I resent it. Today was for a boring mundane reason, but I did end up working from 8am until about half 8 tonight on one of my projects, and yet, I still feel I should have done more :P

I did stop, and, I got my paint out. *PAINT* I have it on my face, it's quite exciting. I think I thoroughly ruined the outlining I did for this piece, but I don't care. I enjoyed myself. I had to voluntarily stop though because I am so god damned tired. Plus it will end up being awesome I'm sure, I just haven't painted in about 18 months :/

Also, I wasn't aware Jared Leto could sing. And now I am. I've been listening to 30 Seconds to Mars pretty much all day. I really like their music. It reminds me of things like Nickleback I guess. Which I also liked. It went with the mood anyway, and that's why I like music, moods.

No comments: