Friday 2 February 2007

Ohnoes.

Glandular fever (mono, 'tever). Well. Whodathunkit. Worst timing ever to get this. Well, I suppose there's never really a good time to get something like this.

It's still not 100% confirmed. I have to have another blood test, but from the results of the last one, it looks like I have it. And also the fact that the antibiotics aren't touching the tonsillitis - because that's actually gotten worse over the last few days.

I've been ill two weeks now. Two weeks. I've missed two deadlines, I managed to make one other one but I'm not too happy about what I handed in. This was supposed to be our two weeks off to do things like visit Johnathan Creek's windmill, but nooo. I can't drive. Bah. There was so much else I wanted to do too, and I've already lost a week and still have that work to do when I feel well enough. I'm also bored of being stuck indoors - since last Tuesday the only places I've been are the doctors and the Co-Op (for Mars eggs, yeah, chocolate, so kill me) - and I'm used to galavanting many many miles cross country for uni, boyfriendness and various things, but, stuck here. Bah. :(

On the plus, I've been spoilt by my mother and my boyfriend and even J came to see me :) I have *flowers*. They so pretty :) :) :) Props go to those people for putting up with me being all ill and stuff. I can't imagine it's much fun for them either.

I've been listening to old Placebo music while I've been dozing, some of which I'd not listened to before - and I'm endlessly fascinated by how all their songs rhyme. What's up with that?

Also, happy Imbolc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With all the warm thoughts and well wishes I can muster, I hope you're feeling much better soon!