Sunday 4 March 2007

London Baby!

We went up to Londinium yesterday. We have this project at uni at the moment which entails some science research and looking at how people engage with science and various things. I didn't think I'd be well enough to go to London, but really wanted to because there's so much one could get out of this project. I was also still miserable about not being able to hit the galleries in our two weeks off.

As it was we didn't make it to the galleries, just the Science and Natural History Museum - both of which were awesome but exhausting. Worth a visit, I really want to go back to the Natural History Museum for a proper nose about.

I might have some photos, I don't know. Maybe I'll check the camera in a minute.

Anyway, huge step for me, and I survived. I'm not too tired today despite having to get up at 7am to go do a table top sale. I have to sell a lot of my unnecessary stuff simply because it's unused clutter - I didn't make too much today, but will be doing another sale in a few weeks. Hopefully do a bit better. :)

No comments: