Tuesday 13 March 2007

Vodka = Eeeeevil

So I'm sitting here in my boyfriend's jeans (I spilt water on my skirt and I'm too lazy to change now I'm home), having eaten more pasta than ever before, again, wondering why one can never ever do anything with polystyrene without making a mess of giant proportions, thinking that it would be great if it really was 20:44 (as my clock says) because then my work would be done maybe and procrastinating about going to the shop because I know once I've done that I'll have to do some work.

I am actually rather knackered.

Also, trying to remember my spending for Sunday's gonna be difficult...

Sunday 11th March


Petrol £9.02
Alcohol £13.55 (I think)

Monday 12th March

Vegetable thingies £1.75
Misc £0.25

Totals so far...
£96.99
Necessary £66.61 68.68%
Unnecessary £30.38 31.32%

No comments: